Come and hurry to visit the Third Rome! Russia is getting stronger, and it's time to shake the invisible hand of the Kremlin or at least look into the abyss of the Russian world.
Our company works with Spanish and Portuguese speaking tourists (Portugal, Spain, all of Latin America). We are accredited by the Moscow Association of guides and tour managers, we all have great experience and an unbanal view of the city.
Our mission is to show Moscow without the stamps and yellowness, it does not mean that we ignore the "black myths", but we try not to lose the true identity of the city.
We offer classical programs, but all the content is exclusive. Our excursions are copyrights.
1) Kremlin and Armory, 4 hrs
2) City tour, 4 hrs (+ night version of this tour).
3) Novodevichy Convent and Cemetery, 3 hrs
4) The State Tretyakov Gallery and Martha and Mary Convent, 3 hrs
5) Parks of Moscow: Tsaritsyno, Kolomenskoye, Sparrow Hills, Victory Park, 3-4 hrs
6) VDNKh - All-Russian exhibition centre, Space Museum and the famous renovated Statue of Worker and Kolkhoz Woman, 2-3 hrs
7) Museum-Panorama Battle of Borodino, 1 hrs
8) Tour to The Holy Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra, 4-6 hrs
9) Gorki Leninskiye, Vladimir Lenin's dacha, where he lived in semi-retirement until his death, 3-5 hrs.
10) The Golden Ring, 1-4 days
You can request to focus your tour on a topic you are interested in, and if we have sufficient intellectual resources, we will offer our own version, although keep in mind requests can be declined, as it is impossible to know everything.
Our facebook community: Moscou em português
Our facebook account: Guía de Moscú